Monday, November 2, 2009

November Already

Well I can't believe that November is already here. I have been at my current job for a year now and the time has really flown by. I am really looking forward to this holiday season though. I am going home for Thanksgiving and New Years this year! I am so excited.
Today was filled with.. work! For breakfast I had some Stonyfield Plain Yogurts, 1/2 of a pear, 1/2 of a banana, some almond butter and flax seeds. It was quite yummy and kept me full until lunch. It always seems that the morning goes by so much faster than the afternoon. Why is that?? For lunch, I had a delicious hummus sandwich on Arnold Bread (my favorite) with sprouts, tomatoes, cucumbers, and sandwich relish. Some carrots, broccoli and mushrooms (yum) on the side. For a mid-afternoon snack.. I munched on an apple. When I came home I spent some time around the house and then reheated leftover veggie chili! It was perfect for the cold, cloudy day.
I hope to be getting some photos up soon of the food I eat and really devoting myself to my blog!
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment