Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away


Well happy Wednesday to everyone! It's always nice to get over the "hump". In Charleston, it has been raining all day long! We had a 3 mile run planned and I was really excited about it but we had to cancel it due to the rain. I always could have jumped on the treadmill but I really hate do that, I just love to run outside! The weather should be a little better tomorrow so we will probably run 4 miles instead. That is only 1 mile short for the week.
The day started well. I had a nice bowl (tupperware) of fruit!
It consisted of:
  • 1/2 Banana
  • Grapes
  • 1 Small apple
  • A few pear slices
I also had about 1/2 C plain Stonyfield Yogurt.. just no picture.
Work was somewhat slow today, even though I was quite busy. It was probably because I got some sorta bad news and I was just dwelling on it all day. I don't really know what to say about the bad news, other than there will definitely be changes at work, it will just take time to see how drastic they are. *SIGH*
Lunch was delicious though! Of course..

I had raw veggies and a yummy wrap. It included a flat out wrap, traditional hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, Israeli couscous and pomegranate arils. The pomegranate added such a sweet, juicy kick to the wrap. It was wonderful.
When I got home from work I had a nice talk with the hubby about the job and then got some much needed reorganizing completed. Even though it doesn't get REALLY cold in Charleston, I put up all my winter clothes and I was ready to pull some of them out.
For dinner I warmed up some stuffed grape leaves that I got at Costco, roasted some corn in the oven, and made macaroni and cheese!

After dinner, I have been busy with laundry, laundry, laundry!! And playing with my kitty :)
I also did some strength training and stretching. I did:
  • 75 bicycle crunches
  • 2 30 second planks, arms extended
  • 20 squats
  • 40 heel raises
  • 20 dead lifts
  • Various stretches for the whole body
It was quite a productive day. Now I am off to continue with the laundry. I also feel some cookies'n'cream fro-yo coming for me later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment