Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tampa and Vegan for a Day

Good Wednesday evening to everyone! I hope you all had a great day.

Today started with a wonderful cup of coffee and some fresh fruit! My usual of course:


  • apples
  • bananas
  • grapes
  • some pears :)

I just love that combination. Work was pretty busy today.. as usual. Last week I mentioned that I had received some bad news at work. Things are starting to play out and it may end up not being too bad at all. I may end up making more $$ in the end.. which is a good thing. Here is a picture of my office


It isn't anything special but I do have a door! It's the small things in life that are so great.

I am currently in the process of making dinner. On tonights menu:

  • White wine marinated Chicken for the hubby
  • Baked Tofu for me
  • Butternut squash
  • Quinoa with diced veggies and pomegranate arils
It smells so delicious in there!

That's my squash cooking!

Tomorrow is Blogger Vegan for a Day and I am so excited to try something new. Check out Katy and Michelle's blog for more info.

Also, today, we decided we will be going to TAMPA for the ACC Championship game!

OK.. it is time to go check on my food. Be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment